Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Trick or Treat Gift Boxes

When fall comes around, my family begins to think of pumpkins and Halloween.  While sitting in the craft room while waiting for something inspirational to "hit" me, I began thinking of an upcoming trip to see some friends and I thought maybe I could make something for a few of them.

This is what I came up with ... Trick or Treat gift boxes!


I used the supplies I had on hand to make these cute boxes.  The pumpkins and "Trick or Treat" words were cut with my Cricut from the Create a Friend cartridge. I glued everything together with Tacky Glue so they would be guaranteed to stay together!

The box pattern came from Sam Donald. I used her instructions for making the boxes and cutting the patterned paper to fit the top and sides of the box.

I hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment