Search This Blog

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thinking of You!

I was grocery shopping this morning when my mind left grocery shopping and started thinking of my dear DIL Ashley. I wondered what she might be doing in Basic Training and wondered if she was having a good day. 

I really miss her occasional texts and phone calls getting the updates from her side of the US. I don't think I have told her enough of how much I love her and am so glad she married my son. She does a great job taking care of him and raising Miss Kaitlynn. 

I returned home and put away the groceries and then headed to the craft room. I knew I needed to send her a card, but as sometimes happens, I just was not feeling creative. I went through my stamp sets from Stampin' Up (it did not take long because I only have a few) and came across the stamp set named Moving Forward. The frog in the set was screaming "Pick me!" so I did.

Here is what I came up with ...

I did not do any measurements for this card ... It just seemed to come together - thank you Mr. Frog!

I had better write in it quickly so I can get it in the mailbox before the mailman arrives.

Have a great afternoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment